Join Our Team!
In 2004 the Leoni family founded a shop in Petaluma, California based on these premises; everyone can and should cook, entertaining should be as easy and accessible as it is beautiful and gracious, and a home should reflect one's personal style. We named the store i Leoni, and set out to bring the finest in table top, culinary essentials, home decor, and giftware to Petaluma. We now strive to provide our customers with uncompromising quality, extensive selection, and competitive prices. Our passion for cooking and entertaining, as well as our emphasis on the importance of family, drive our business practices and we are deeply committed to superior customer service.
We're looking for dynamic sales associates with a talent for sales and a passion for cooking! Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions.
THE ROLE: The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for providing a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service. Utilize effective selling techniques and provide in-depth product knowledge about high quality cookware and gifts.
* Provide excellent customer service
* Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge and passion.
* Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
* Assist customers with special services including: gift wrap, gift registry, locating merchandise, special orders and beyond.
* Efficiently and accurately perform register transactions like sales, returns, and exchanges.
* Straighten, clean and help maintain stockroom as needed.
* Process, ticket, and restock merchandise as needed.
* Passion for high quality cookware and beautiful homewares
* Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to be on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
* Ability to operate point of sales system.
* Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
* Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and holidays.
Part Time Position - 24 to 32 hours per week
Hourly rate based on experience
Job Type: Part-time