Mother's Day Strawberry Sour Cream Tart
We are excited to now offer delicious jams, sauces, and pantry items from Stonewall Kitchen. Here is a tasty looking recipe from Stonewall Kitchen using their award winning strawberry jam. This would be a perfect addition to Mother's Day Brunch!
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus additional for greasing pan
- Flour for dusting pan
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grease and flour a 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Combine all crust ingredients in a bowl with a fork until well combined. Place crumb mixture in the tart pan and press with your fingers (or the back of a measuring cup) evenly and firmly onto the bottom and up the sides.
- Place pan on baking sheet.
- Bake the graham cracker crust until crust is firm to touch, about 8 minutes. Cool on rack.
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Beat in sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Spread filling in cooled crust. Cover and chill until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Arrange berries over filling.
- Heat jam or jelly in a small saucepan or in the microwave until it is spreadable but not hot.
- Drizzle jam over berries. Serve.
- Tags: Recipes
- Nancy Leoni